- February 26th 4:30-6:30
- Location: Julep Bar – website
- Please bring a pair or two of white sox for our charity.
- Swing by and sign your team up for the 2015 Season.
- We have a great line up of events this year with our Fenway Park event coming May 14th followed by our annual Golf or Our New Boston Harbor Lunch Cruise.
Please pay your 2015 dues. Log in to pay with convenient online payments.
(click image to review)
Why Join The BSTA?
The Boston Securities Traders Association has been representing the local trading community since 1936. At the BSTA, we pride ourselves on being one of the largest memberships in the country which allows us to be well represented in both the National STA and in Washington, DC. Maintaining a strong presence requires the Boston trading community to be actively involved with the association. For that reason, we are eagerly seeking new members and want to highlight just a few of the benefits of BSTA membership:
- Education: The BSTA holds various events throughout the year that are free to all members. Over the past few years the BSTA has hosted events such as Technical Analysis 101, New Rules and Regulations effecting our Industry, HFT & ETF Panels, Option workshops, and more.
- Charity: The BSTA takes an active role in supporting multiple local charities and seeks out opportunities to give back to the community. Last year we were financially and physically involved in events with Habitat for Humanity, the Shattuck Shelter, Cotting School and Haymakers for Hope.
- Networking: The BSTA hosts several social events each year. All of the events are well attended, provide excellent networking opportunities, and many have become annual traditions that are not to be missed.
All ‘Associate’ and ‘General’ members have the opportunity to participate in these types of events as well as take advantage of the many other benefits membership provides. We believe that our association enables its members to grow both personally and professionally through a variety of offered activities. If the above information interests you, please click on the link below for a membership application or reach out to one of the current board members for more details.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Governors BSTA Administrator