- March 6th
- Julep Bar
- 200 High Street
- 4:30 – 6:00 pm
Be sure to swing by to say “Hi” and reconnect with your colleagues over a beverage. Confirm that you are “Signed Up” and all set for 2014 while helping expand our BSTA network by bringing potential “Associate” and/or “Regular” members to this “Open Event”. It’s ultimately a great way for Traders, Sales People, PM’s, Analysts, Operations, and Technology individuals to meet some of our Members and get an idea of the type of organization we are.
Happy New Year to all our Returning and New Members.
Please remember each year every member must renew their dues. Your new board is hard at work putting together a great year of events for you so make sure you check in often and keep an eye out for our email blasts.
To renew your Membership for 2014 please click Member Login below.
Click the below links to see your BSTA President’s letter and some general information about this year.
The BSTA is also excited to announce for our 2014 Annual Conference we are returning to Fenway Park home of your World Series Champions Boston Red Sox! If you think your company may have an interest in Sponsoring this Event, please let any of our Board Members know. As you can see, beyond being part of the BSTA conference, our 2014 Sponsors will get to display their logo on our home page for the whole year.
Why Join The BSTA?
The Boston Securities Traders Association has been representing the local trading community since 1936. At the BSTA, we pride ourselves on being one of the largest memberships in the country which allows us to be well represented in both the National STA and in Washington, DC. Maintaining a strong presence requires the Boston trading community to be actively involved with the association. For that reason, we are eagerly seeking new members and want to highlight just a few of the benefits of BSTA membership:
- Education: The BSTA holds various events throughout the year that are free to all members. Over the past few years the BSTA has hosted events such as Technical Analysis 101, New Rules and Regulations effecting our Industry, HFT & ETF Panels, Option workshops, and more.
- Charity: The BSTA takes an active role in supporting multiple local charities and seeks out opportunities to give back to the community. Last year we were financially and physically involved in events with Habitat for Humanity, the Shattuck Shelter, Cotting School and Haymakers for Hope.
- Networking: The BSTA hosts several social events each year. All of the events are well attended, provide excellent networking opportunities, and many have become annual traditions that are not to be missed.
All ‘Associate’ and ‘General’ members have the opportunity to participate in these types of events as well as take advantage of the many other benefits membership provides. We believe that our association enables its members to grow both personally and professionally through a variety of offered activities. If the above information interests you, please click on the link below for a membership application or reach out to one of the current board members for more details.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- President: Bob Hofeman | Rampart Investment Management LLC email@example.com
- Chairman of the Board: Larry Peruzzi | Cabrera Capital Markets firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Vice President: Charlie O’Connor | Leerink Swann & Co email@example.com
- Second Vice President: Eric Engdahl | Capital Guardian, LLC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Michelle Murray | Fox River email@example.com
- Treasurer: Sara Norman |Wells Fargo Securities firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chairperson of Membership: Dave Hagen | Linedata email@example.com
- Director of Communication / Website: Jimmy McGrail | Level ATS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past President: Whit Conary | Level ATS email@example.com
- Timothy J. Casey | Cabrera Capital Markets firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rick Gill | Drexel Hamilton, LLC email@example.com
- Dan Mahoney | GMO firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Minister | ITG Inc. Stephanie.email@example.com
- Erin Sheehan | Liquidnet firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Yi | Pyramis Global Advisors email@example.com
- Carol McKean | Carol McKean Events Carol@carolmckeanevents.com | 781-925-3459